Monday, May 19, 2014

Finding Passion

I recently had the honor of peeking into Shannon Ethridge's newest book, The Passion Principle. On the cover she claims to offer 40 insightful answers to your most intimate questions. Ms. Ethridge takes the time to explore the Biblical principles of what God actually says about sex. Ethridge herself has tackled the latest craze of sexually explicit novels that have recently grabbed to many's interest.

Some of the question that are explored in a Biblically practical way are:
1. What was God thinking when He created sex?
2. How can I get past his or her sexual past?
3. What if my heart is telling me I married the wrong person....

I enjoy how Ms. Ethridge takes the time to look at what the Bible says to these and more questions. Ethridge also has years of counseling women through these and many challenges. She offers many real life questions and answers. However she is sure to keep it confidential!

I think if you have struggled in any aspect of sex in marriage, this is a must read book. If you have never struggled, what could you possibly get out of it? At the end of some chapters are questions that you and your spouse can take turns chatting over and growing closer as a couple!

I received this book from Thomas Nelson publishers. I have reviewed this book on my own free will.

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.