Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thoughts...

Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, famine and injustice when He could do something about it. But I'm afraid God might ask me the same question.

Found the above quote on a blog. Not sure who wrote it originally, but when I read it...Wow.

Wayne and I have struggled financially almost all of our married life. If it weren't for good ole uncle sam and income tax time giving us quite a chunk, we wouldn't go on vacation. We work for what we have. We have little debt, and try to be humble. It is a priority for us to spend time as a family on vacation. Getting away from responsibilities at home helps us to spend quality time together.

I would love to help others. I know there are many ways to help others. I just read on a blog that a family loves to give to others anonymously. They hear a need and send a gift card, or drop off food. But usually no one knows who did it. WE have been blessed by this kindness from someone in our area. Out of the blue we get a money order for several hundred dollars. I so want to pay it forward someday.

My main goal with Hope Blooms is to help children. They are so young, and should be innocent to life's dangers. They should be protected. Hope Blooms will also create employment for me, which in turn will hopefully give us a way to help others as we have been helped. Anonymously. When I hear a need, I can do something about it. I just can hardly stand the thought of being able to do that.

God is Good, I continue to pray for His abundance with Hope Blooms.

Blessings all

Shannon

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.