Tuesday, July 24, 2012

21 years....and counting!

This Thursday...July 26th, 2012 marks 21 years that my husband and I have been happily married....Oh we have had our struggles...but when you choose to look back at all the good....five kids, many dogs, a couple states a handful of houses....money, being broke, to being broke....For the most part we have been more happy that not.

We promised, on a warm July Friday night for better for worse, sickness and in health, richer or poor, til death do us part....

I think we have been through all of the above...but I mostly remember health....enough....and better is what he makes me....

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.