Monday, January 6, 2014

Children's Bible~

99 Stories from the Bible

I recently had the pleasure of reviewing this neat little children's Bible. The Bible covers 99 stories from the Bible that are the most well known and a few that are not as well known. From Genesis and creation to Jesus coming again.

The stories in this little Bible are short and sweet for the littlest wee one. The pictures are bright and colorful and help catch the eye of the child that loves to see each picture.

I think a little children's Bible like this is a great way for your littlest ones to learn the timeless stories of the Bible. This book is sure to be a favorite among your children or grandchildren. Once these children start Sunday School they will already be familiar with the stories that are in this Bible.

I think this a great addition to your book collection. The Bible will come to life in your home.

Enjoy!

I was not paid to post my review of this book. I obtained a free copy from Kregel Publications to review to my discretion.

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.