Thursday, June 25, 2009

Anointed

Anointed:

to dedicate to the service of God
To choose by or as if by divine intervention

I had a friend recently tell me, after hearing about all God has done for Hope Blooms, that God has anointed HB. You know I never thought about it that way before. I know God has blessed this endeavor..as I knew He would. After all it was His idea. I am just His tool in this.

That said, we are in a bit of a dry spell. God has kept me motivated to accomplish all He has asked me. He has given us amazing press time, and little bits of excitement here and there. Which given my temperament, that is what I needed at the most perfect God timing. But now it has been a few weeks of nothing....that is hard for me....and should I even complain? I think I know the direction He is taking us, but then sometimes I second guess that. So hard.

I am in a Bible Study doing the book called, "What Happens When Woman Say Yes to God?" Radical obedience. HB is radical obedience. The book talks about listening to what God is saying to you is radical in this day and age. So many people, Christians included are worldly...it is so easy to slip into what the world is telling you. It is a choice of what is right daily, hourly...The book is written by Lysa TerKeurst. The book can be found at www.proverbs31.org. I highly reccomend getting this book. It will change your perspective on a few important thoughts in your life...

So for now...Thank you God for allowing me to "dedicate this service to You, and for Your divine intervention" on my road, that is sometimes less traveled. To You be the Glory in this endeavor...forever.

In His Grip

Shan

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.