Thursday, January 6, 2011

Captivating: John and Staci Eldredge

Captivating....unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's soul...I read this book when it first came out. I was at a place of soul searching in my life. So when I had the opportunity to read through it again, I jumped at the chance. Although I have had it for quite some time, I finally have gotten to read through it, again.

This book goes through topics that each woman will someday, if not already, encounter. We all have a past, joys and sorrows included in our past. This book helps you look at each situation in your past, and figure out how to bring out the best of your past. We all need to use our past to grow in the future. Learn from our mistakes, and move on. When we are stuck in the muck, we are not the Captivating spirit our Savior wants us to be, nor are we Captivating to the world.

I highly recommend you reconcile with your past, and use that to move forward with your future...your destiny in where you should be!

I am not paid to review books by Thomas Nelson. I have written this out of my own free will!

Enjoy Captivating!

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.