Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Confession: Robert Whitlow


I recently had the pleasure of reading my very first Robert Whitlow book. I had heard good things about Whitlow's books, but hadn't ever read one. 

The Confessions covers topics such as, Redemption, dealing with your past, choices we make, and doing the right thing. 

I think as a Christian I struggle with doing the right thing, and what I perceive to be the truth...and realizing that what I think isn't always everyone else's truth. This book deals with these issues we as a society in general struggle with. 

Whitlow knows how to build strong characters. I was drawn in and hooked from the beginning...With a little suspense mixed in with a little love...The ending could have gone a few different ways, so it was somewhat of a surprise..and I felt that alot was left up to you to decide how the story really ended...if there was a disappointment, that would have been it...the ending! 

As an avid reader, I am ready to dive into some of Whitlow's other books. Go, buy his newest book, The Confession! You won't be disappointed!

I received this book from Thomas Nelson for free to review. I was not compensated in any way for my review. Grab a good book from Thomas Nelson!

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.