Monday, November 3, 2008

Blogging and Reading...

Greetings everyone....As I keep saying, I am almost done with form 1023. I plan to be done in the next couple of weeks. I also need to find and take a test for school. I organized my crafting/computer room, and put my test somewhere that I cannot find! So praying that I find it.

I ran across a blog that announced that
Thomas Nelson is allowing fellow readers and bloggers to sign up for reviewing books. I just signed up, and am excited to start. I love to read, and would be happy to review. It will be nice to learn of new authors to read some of their other books. I am almost out of books with the current authors that I like to read. (darn it when I catch up to all of their current published books!) SOOO if you are a reader, go fill out the short application, and read along with me.

Shannon

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.