Friday, January 16, 2009

Heading North and West...

A little mixed feelings today. I am taking my first born to do his college physical endurance tests. This is so hard. Knowing next year he will be off to college. For the most part he has a good head on his shoulders. I remember how grown up you feel at age 18, but in reality, there is so much growing up you do in your 20's!

Reminds me of my dreams with Hope Blooms. We will be taking in more children; to love them, care for them, raise them, accept them; to just let them go off to college, and see them on weekends and holidays....the art of learning to let go......so bittersweet!

Shan

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.