Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I don't deserve

Matthew 8:8
The centurion replied, Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed.

This verse was on my desk top this morning. I got to thinking of the crud I do, the crud I say, the crud I think....There are so many things that bombard us as people, not to mention as Christians. The media has tons of things that we are so sensitised to. We are always watching things that we shouldn't. Our kids are hearing things they shouldn't at school, not just from students, but also staff! I think about the middle part of the verse above...I do not deserve to have you come under my roof....Dear Lord, I don't deserve to have YOU in my heart...But thanks for making the way!

In His Grip...always in my heart!
Shan

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.