Monday, January 5, 2009

Taking the Wind out of My Sails...

After having a good day...quiet, spent with my husband, conflict arises...
I know everyone is different, and what I don't think is a big deal might be for someone
else...But to make me feel bad over it..that is what I have a problem with. My DH and I are doing a Bible study on marriage. I didn't realize the person in charge needed to know what specifically we are doing. I THOUGHT I left it as there were a few things we were toying with.... But this person thought we were doing one specific one...Now I ordered a whole different study...I have a hard enough time being friends with other women, then when conflict arises it makes it so much harder for me. Miscommunication...ugh! Makes me want to dig my heels in and say...I am doing the one I just paid 100$ for, thank you very much...But I was a good girl and emailed the two couples signed up, to see what they think...

So what helps you in conflict...post or e-mail and let me know!



Shannon

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.