Tuesday, April 21, 2009

etiquette Did I spell that right?? Ü

I have sent out e-mails to some important organizations wanting to gather more information on ways we can support each other. Adoption is a huge deal. Waiting children in Minnesota is a huge deal. These organizations do not get back to me. It has happened two times now. I am so passionate about helping these children to have a better life, and here are these organizations that are up and funded, and running and they don't get back to me. I would think they are passionate about helping the children they are servicing also.....Just frustrates me. I give them a week, and if I don't hear back, I just move on to the next organization. I am not so sure I want to work with an organization that is just going through the motions...Bummer!

Shan

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.