Monday, December 5, 2011

Apologies

Recently, I caught up with someone who acted out towards me due to their lack of planning. I had to create a boundary, which to this day I have stuck with. This person is going through some challenges no doubt. I can take a lot of stuff, but not blaming me for their lack of planning.

This person apologized for their bahavior....then said the words that nulled and voided their apology....BUT...

But should not be used in an apology...I have done it, my kids do it, my spouse does it.

A gentle reminder when you ask for forgiveness, don't say the nasty 3 letter word....you may as well pretend all is ok.

No comments:

script language="JavaScript">

About Me

Minnesota, United States
I am a wife, mother to five children, 2 cats, 3 dogs. Hoping to be a mother to more children someday through adopting waiting children in Minnesota.